The side walls of the climbing arch are made of extremely robust MDF boards (18 mm). The crossbars are made of solid pine wood with FSC certification.
This climbing frame is suitable for children of different ages. As a baby bouncer for the little ones to fall asleep or for toddlers to climb and swing. The wooden seesaw is not only an entertaining toy, but also promotes children’s physical development. It helps to improve your child’s coordination, balance, strength and flexibility.
Don’t worry when choosing the size of the rocker! Here are our recommendations:
- Size M: Suitable for children up to 2 years old.
- Size L: Ideal for children up to 8 years old.
- Size XL: For children from 8 years to adulthood (99+) 🙂
All our wooden toys are manufactured in Europe and comply with European standards. By purchasing our products, you support small local businesses.
Warnings and use
- “Warning. Fall hazard, children under 36 months should not be left unattended.”
- “Use as directed”
- “An activating toy for children who can at least sit, stand up, stand safely and crawl”
- “Be aware of the risks posed by naked flames and other strong heat sources such as electric or gas heaters etc. in the vicinity of the toy”,
- “Do not use the toy if an element is damaged or missing, only use elements approved by the manufacturer”,
- “Don’t leave anything in the toy and don’t place the toy near other equipment that could strangle the foot or hang the child, such as curtains and blind cords.”
Cleaning and maintenance
- Wipe a dry or slightly damp cloth with water only.
- Once a month, check that the screws have not loosened and no element is broken.