More information about the product.
- The Need Sleep climbing arch is made of 15 mm thick plywood, which makes for a very stable construction. Our climbing arches are perfect for girls and boys. The bow is available in two versions: oiled and unoiled. For games in the garden in good weather, we recommend the oiled version.
- Most climbing arches have round rungs with a large distance between them. With such rungs there is a risk that the child’s hand or foot will slip between them. Our climbing arches have wide and flat boards that are close together, which ensures comfortable and safe climbing.
- The arch is suitable for children of different ages – for babies as a baby bouncer to fall asleep, for toddlers for climbing and swinging
Warnings and use
- “Warning. Fall hazard, children under 36 months should not be left unattended.”
- “Use as directed”
- “An activating toy for children who can at least sit, stand up, stand safely and crawl”
- “Be aware of the risks posed by open fires and other sources of intense heat, such as electric or gas heaters, etc., near the toy.”
- “Do not use the toy if any element is damaged or any element is missing, use only elements approved by the manufacturer.”
- “Don’t leave anything in the toy and don’t place the toy near other equipment that could support the foot or strangle or hang the child, such as curtains and blind cords.”
Cleaning and maintenance
- Wipe a dry or slightly damp cloth with water only.
- Once a month, check that the screws have not loosened and no element is broken.