More information about the product:
How to choose the right shoe size:
- Place your foot on the floor or on a straight surface on a sheet of paper.
- Mark the foot length with a pencil in front of the longest toe and behind the heel.
- Measure the distance between the markings.
- Read the shoe size corresponding to your measurements in the right table, e.g. at the foot length of 14.5 cm 23 would be the appropriate shoe size for your child.
- Measure both feet. To choose the shoe size, take the measurement data of the longer foot.
- measure the foot in the afternoon, as it becomes about 5% wider during the day
- measure the foot in standing position, because in this condition it is 3-6- mm longer
Free from amines and pesticides
- The shoes are made of 100% natural Italian leather and certified antibacterial fabrics.
- The leather is completely free of carcinogenic amines and pesticides.
Soft and comfortable
- Our leather shoes are very soft and comfortable. They do not burden the foot, and allow it to breathe. They are perfect for use as slippers.
High wearing comfort
- Because of the beautiful colorful patterns and comfort, you will love to wear these slippers 🙂
Made in Europe
- Made in Europe – we are bound by European standards at every stage of production.