Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (ISOIS Sp. z o.o. Nowogrodzka 31, 00511 Warsaw, Poland, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear written statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail or e-mail) about your decision to revoke contract.
- As soon as we have received the notification of your cancellation of this contract, we will send you a Free return slip.
- We bear the cost of returning the goods.
Consequences of the revocation
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
- If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract.
- For refunds, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you. You will not be charged any fees because of this refund.
- We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
- The consumer should return the product using the free GLS return label received from the seller.