This privacy statement describes how we process information about you, including personal data and cookies.
1. General Information
- This policy applies to the website with the URL: needsleep.eu
- The website operator and data controller is: ISOIS Sp z oo Nowogrodzka 31, 00-511, Warsaw, Poland.
- Operator contact email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is the data controller responsible for the data that you voluntarily provide on the website.
- The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Creation of the newsletter
- Processing of inquiries via the form
- Provision of the requested services
- The service obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- By means of voluntarily entered data in forms that are entered into the operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on the end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods of the operator:
- The areas of login and personal data entry are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal information and login credentials entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the destination server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse it, which is the current modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator changes its administrative passwords at regular intervals.
- To protect the data, the operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the operator to process personal data, i.e. in particular regular updating of the software components.
The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator cyberFolks.pl.
Your rights and additional information about the use of your data :
- In certain situations, the administrator is entitled to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of the obligations incumbent on the administrator. This applies to these groups of recipients:
- A hosting company on a delegated basis
- transport service provider
- payment service provider
- Authorized employees and partners who use the data for the purpose of order processing and operation of the website
- Companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator only for the time necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g., accounting). As far as marketing data is concerned, it will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the data controller:
- access to the personal data concerning you,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data to protect the legitimate interests of the controller, including profiling, although the right to object cannot be exercised if there are legitimate reasons for the processing that override your interests, rights and Freedoms prevail, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- You can complain about the actions of the Data Controller to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki Street 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the website.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be carried out in relation to you for the purpose of providing services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries that are subject to data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them to countries outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the User, including personal data if provided.
- The website can record information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The website may, in some cases, store information to facilitate the linking of the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user who fills in the form. In this case, the user’s email address must appear in the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form will be processed for the purpose that results from the function of the respective form, e.g. to process a service request or a business contact, to register services, etc. In any case, the context and description of the form must make it clear what it is used for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information about the behaviour of users on the website can be logged. This data is used to administer the website.
7. Essential Marketing Techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques to tailor advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the impression that the user’s personal data is used to track the user, but in practice no personal data is used sent to the advertisers. A technical requirement for such activities is that cookies are activated.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the service user’s end device and are intended for using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they were stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the end device of a user of the service and gains access to them is the service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the user of the website (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the website;
- to fulfil the purposes set out in “Essential Marketing Techniques” above;
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session” and “permanent” . “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. The users of the website can change their settings in this regard. The Internet browser offers the option of deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the end device of the Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Handling of cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We remind you that disabling cookies, which are essential for authentication processes, security and the maintenance of user preferences, can make use of the website difficult and, in extreme cases, impossible.
- To manage your cookie preferences, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: