Complaint and warranty
- The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a defect-free item.
- In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a claim based on the warranty provisions of the Civil Code.
- Please write an e-mail to
Subject “Complaint for order number: _____________”
- In this e-mail we need from you
of the damage and a
of the problem. In the event of damage in transit, the customer can expect to receive replacement parts. However, please check the packages and write a damage report with the courier, which will facilitate the whole claim process.
- You have 10 days to claim the purchased goods. The 10 days are valid from the day when you received the goods.
- The Seller shall respond to the complaint request immediately, at the latest within 5 days; if it fails to do so within this period, the Customer’s request shall be deemed justified.
- The intended use of the items purchased from us is covered by a one-year warranty. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and is valid only with proof of purchase provided.
- If goods are delivered with immediately recognizable and thus obvious transport damage, please report such defects immediately to the delivery person and contact us as soon as possible:
- German hotline for recipients of GLS parcels: 06677-646907000.
- GLS Austrian Hotline: 059876-3000
GLS customer service is available Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Before calling, please have the GLS package number at the ready (also called Track ID).
- The e-mail address for recipients of German GLS parcels is email@example.com.
- The e-mail address of GLS Austria is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to file a claim or contact us in the event of damage in transit does not affect your statutory warranty rights or their existence. However, by your actions you support us and our ability to assert our own legal claims against the carrier or the possibly existing transport insurance.