More information about the product.
The crib in the shape of a house has many applications. Our floor bed can be not only a place to sleep, but also a cozy corner for reading, studying or playing extensively. For example, you can remove the slatted frame so that your child can turn the play bed into his own little house. Your child can paint and decorate the boards with watercolors. A home bed provides your child with an ideal environment for its development. The Montessori philosophy emphasizes the importance of the child’s freedom and independence. The Montessori crib promotes these values and creates space for exploration and creativity.
70×140 cm total height: 147 cm | total width: 75.5 cm | total length: 145 cm | load capacity: 150 kg | without mattress | with slatted frame
80×160 cm total height: 157 cm | total width: 85.5 cm | total length: 165 cm | load capacity: 150 kg | without mattress | with slatted frame
90×180 cm total height: 167 cm | total width: 95.5 cm | total length: 185 cm | load capacity: 120 kg | without mattress | with slatted frame
IMPORTANT The house beds are sold WITHOUT mattress. The thickness of the mattress may be max. 12 cm, otherwise the fall-out protection cannot fulfill its function.
NeedSleep asymmetrical house bed :
Floor bed with fall out protection and chimney
- Each board has been carefully sanded so that there is no risk of injury.
Floor bed with fireplace without fall out protection
- The bed not only provides a good and safe sleep, but also is a cozy place for her child to play.
Floor bed without fireplace with fall out protection
- Each bed is available with or without fall-out protection and with or without chimney.
- The fall-out protection is one-sided.
Floor bed without chimney and fall out protection
- That bed is perfect for a children’s room in the attic.
Warnings and use
- “Be aware of the risks posed by open fires and other sources of intense heat, such as electric or gas heaters and the like, near the bed.”
- “Do not use the bed if any element is damaged or any element is missing, use only elements approved by the manufacturer”,
- “Do not place the bed near other equipment that could cause suffocation or hang the child, such as cords for curtains and blinds.”
- “Do not use more than one mattress”,
- “Bed 70×140 and 80×160 cm: load capacity: 150 kg, bed 90×180 cm load capacity: 120 kg”
- “Use as directed”
- “Jumping on the bed can damage the elements or cause them to break”.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Wipe a dry or very slightly damp cloth with water only.
- Once a month, check that the screws have not loosened and no element is broken.